Five Valentine’s-Themed Event Ideas for Your Rural Downtown
Valentine’s Day is a special time of year when we show our loved ones how much we care. This year, why not give locals the opportunity to shop with you and support the small businesses located in and around your downtown square? In this blog post, we’re sharing five creative and fun Valentine’s Day-themed event ideas that will motivate your community to visit the downtown shops located in the heart of your community and purchase gifts that are truly unique and meaningful.
- A Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt where participants can collect stamps or signatures from various shops on the downtown square. Once they have collected enough stamps or signatures, they can redeem them for a prize.
- A Valentine’s Day gift-making workshop where participants can create their own gifts to give to their loved ones. This could be held at a local community center or at one of the shops on the downtown square.
- A Valentine’s Day photo booth set up in the downtown square where couples can take pictures together. The pictures can be printed on-site or made available for digital download.
- A Valentine’s Day-themed window display contest where the shops on the downtown square create displays that showcase their products in a Valentine’s Day setting. The public can vote for their favorite display, and the winning shop receives a prize.
- A Valentine’s Day-themed market where local artisans and craftsmen can sell their handmade gifts and products. This could be held in a large tent or other space on the downtown square.
Valentine’s Day is a great opportunity to show your love and appreciation for the special people in your life, while also supporting the local community. By participating in one of these events and shopping locally, customers will be able to find unique gifts that they can’t find anywhere else. Not only that, patrons will be helping to boost the local economy and keep small businesses thriving. So, plan your Valentine’s Day this year with these downtown ideas and make it a memorable one.
If one of these events sounds made for you, or you have creative ideas of your own and need help getting started, the marketing professionals at Kapeesh are here to help. Reach out to us at 713-570-6603 or email@example.com so we can set up a time to chat and make your event marketing dreams a reality.