Wharton, TX 77488
Salary: $300.00 to $1,000.00 /month
**Seeking LOCAL applicant to become a member of our team. Must be willing/able to travel to Wharton, TX for regular office operations, strategy meetings, training, and events. Exclusively remote NOT an option. Out-of-state applicants accepted – PLEASE note in your cover letter that relocation is an option.**
Kapeesh Marketing, LLC is a local small business marketing agency offering marketing consulting, web development and social media services, and graphic design.
Enhance our Social Media Management services by finding and organizing relevant articles, news, images, and other media in a way that intrigues and engages social media users for our telecommunications industry clients. Add commentary, relevant hashtags, and wit/humor to posts in the queue, and take direction from our Creative Director and Marketing Director. Help mold our growing marketing agency into an organization of subject matter experts that is intuitive, creative, efficient, and fun.
Our new Content Curator will be exclusively handling content for our telecommunications clients (high-speed internet, voice, security, and similar technologies.) We are quickly becoming a top-referred agency in this industry, and we are looking to mold a specialist to best fit those clients’ needs.
This is a freelance (contract) position with the opportunity to transition to full-time employment with experience. The perfect candidate will be able to complete job responsibilities while working either from home or in our Wharton office and be available by phone or email Monday – Friday at reasonable hours.
Why Join Us?
Kapeesh Marketing, LLC aims to be the leading small business marketing agency in southeast Texas. Big goals for such a small operation, right? Before we can achieve this goal, we need to build a solid team on which we can rely.
Our Wharton, TX-based team manages website, blog, social media, online review, and other accounts for dozens of local businesses (and businesses across the nation too!) We pride ourselves on offering tiered, affordable solutions to small businesses and “mom and pops” who previously believed such services were only available at a premium through big city agencies.
We love proving people wrong – especially when it benefits our local communities and economy.
Come mix it up with us!
What we’re looking for
The perfect candidate:
• has a passion for business and marketing
• knowledge of or ability to learn telecommunications lingo and strategies
• is a quick learner who can become a social media expert
• will be a true ambassador of our agency
• has strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• can manage time wisely and effectively
• will have excellent proofreading skills
• can confidently write engaging, professional social media posts using proper wit, humor, and tone
• will become an integral part of our agency core, participate in team meetings, take advantage of continuing education, and contribute to agency discussions that will lead company policy
• has advanced knowledge of social media platforms, Microsoft Office software
• include your favorite animal in your cover letter when submitting your application through Indeed so we know you’re serious.
• is willing to learn apps: Zoho, Basecamp, Feedly, Slack, etc.
Sound like you? Apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.